Use of FloridaProMortgage.com (Website) is subject to the following Terms of Service (TOS). Clicking onto any page of the Website constitutes your acceptance and agreement with the TOS. If you do not agree with these TOS, you may not use the Website.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Florida Pro Mortgage reserves the right to deny your access to and use of this website for any reason.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website.
Permitted Use of Website
You agree that:
- Your use of this website is subject to and governed by the TOS.
- You will comply with and be bound the TOS every time you use the Website.
- You will only access or use this website if you are at least 18 years old.
- The TOS are a legally binding agreement between you and Florida Pro Mortgage LLC that will be enforceable against you.
- You agree that you will not use, or attempt to use, the Website for any purpose other than personal information relating to mortgages, or to conduct business with Florida Pro Mortgage LLC.
- You will only use the Website in a lawful manner.
- Opinions, estimates, forecasts and other views contained in the Website pages do not necessarily represent the views of Florida Pro Mortgage LLC or its management and should not be construed as an offer to provide financing at the rates or terms mentioned. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval. Although Florida Pro Mortgage attempts to provide reliable, useful information, it does not guarantee that the information is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose.
- Information from any of the Website articles (blogs) may be used as long as you attribute the information to Florida Pro Mortgage and link to the website.
SUBMISSIONS AND TESTIMONIALS
You agree and acknowledge that all Submissions, including Testimonials, submitted to Florida Pro Mortgage, LCC become and remain our exclusive property, even if the provisions of the TOS are later modified or terminated.
Therefore, you irrevocably grant to Florida Pro Mortgage LLC the unrestricted right to use your submitted statement, image, or likeness in any medium (whether in whole or a percentage), in connection with an advertisement or for any other publicity purpose.
You agree that Florida Pro Mortgage LLC is not responsible for links to other websites.
Florida Pro Mortgage LLC does not endorse, approve, sponsor, or control third party websites, and is not responsible for third party websites in any way.
You agree and acknowledge that we may revise or change the TOS at any time, without notice to you, and you agree that you will be bound by the provisions.
This Agreement does not transfer from Florida Pro Mortgage LLC to you any of Florida Pro Mortgage LLC’s, or a third party’s, intellectual property. All rights, title and interest in such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Florida Pro Mortgage LLC.
Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Florida Pro Mortgage LLC or third-party trademarks.
Florida Pro Mortgage LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Florida Pro Mortgage LLC against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Pages of the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
You acknowledge and agree that Florida Pro Mortgage is not, and shall not be, responsible for the results of any defects that may exist in this website or its operation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that Florida Pro Mortgage LLC will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages or injury of any kind resulting from use of the Website. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
In no event shall Florida Pro Mortgage LLC’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, in accessing or using the Website.